Accelerate Your Document Distribution With Intelligent Scanning
- Business workers typically misfile 2-7 percent of all records.
- Industry analysts estimate that Information Workers spend 30% of their time finding information
- Large organization loses a document every 12seconds.
- A major financial institution lost a $1.5B lawsuit for failing to produce required documents
- 67 percent of data loss is directly related to user blunders.
- A Turkish bank was spending 16 days to manually process credit card applications
- Long-term preservation of digitized records as per the ISO 19005-1:2005 and legal compliance
- Improves efficiency in the operations by getting the information quickly and distribute easily
- Helps to classify/standardize and convert unstructured data to structured data
- Breaks the closed architecture and becomes modular, distributable, describable & shareable
- Cost of physical storage and paper handling can be reduced and creates less paper office environment
- eRecord helps as backup of Contents for disaster recovery and business continuity
Request a free document study and gain visibility about your document practices. Our certified experts with consult with you and will provide you detailed reports and structures on your document practice.